Sunday, November 2, 2008

Introduction

This is my first post on my first blog so please be patient if the content isn't great at first. I guess I will tell you alittle bit about myself and my life. I live with my husband and my youngest daughter who is 13 yrs old. I have two other daughters that don't live with us, at least not full time. My 25 yr old is married and has three kids of her own and my 19 yr old is away at her first year of college. I work full time at a job that is done mostly from home. I do make a few calls each week for a couple of hours at a time but the rest is all done online. Most people think that because I work from home I have all kinds of free time but that is soooo not true. It is still my responsibility to get the work done. I guess we live a virtual life with my job and my 13 yr old is attending a virtual school (it's new here). She attends one day a week and does the rest of the work from home with my guidance. Kind of like homeschooling but without all of the stress of planning the lessons and being totally responsible for teaching the content (math is not one of my favorite things). I hope to post pictures of some of my collections in the up coming posts. I have a great vintage linens collection along with jars and jars of buttons and unfinished quilt blocks. I also love to do paper cutting so I will post some of my work and ideas here for you all to look at. Well it has taken me longer to set this blog up than I had anticipated so I will sign off for now and write some more tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails