Monday, November 17, 2008

On the road again

It has been so busy I barely have time to think lately. I was out of town last week for work again and have to be gone again this week. My kids are really sick of me traveling and I'm getting nothing done here at home. I spend all weekend visiting with my mom and my daughter and grandkids and then it's time to pack again for the next trip. For the past month I have literally unpacked in the laundry room, washed my clothes and put them right back into the suitcase when they come out of the dryer. I love my job but I will be so happy when I have this project caught up. Then I'll only have to travel once a month for a day or so. I have all of next week off and can relax for the holiday. That will hopefully make this week a bit easier. At least I don't have to worry about having Thanksgiving at my house like we usually do because my mom wants us all to come to her house. She was sick last year and not able to enjoy the holidays so I guess she's trying to make up for it. It's always fun at my moms with almost all nine of us kids and our families there. A couple of my brothers live out of town and can't make the trip but it's still a good time. A house full of chaos and noise and lots of love. I love being from a big family. I'm hoping that next week I can get some things on my to do list done.
  • work on quilt for a family friend out of some of his military t-shirts
  • launder and iron some of my vintage linens
  • take some photoes of my collection
  • post some photoes here for everyone to see

See ya

Peggy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails