Sunday, December 7, 2008

FREE SHIPPING

Joy over at Just Plain Joy shared a great website on Friday and I just had to pass it on. The website is: http://freeshipping.org It lists free shipping offers for tons of stores. If you do any shopping online it is worth a visit to see if there are any offers. I spent this afternoon getting a bunch of my Christmas shopping done and I didn't have to leave the house! Here are some of the free shipping offers I took advantage of: Amazon...for toys (at half price!) and movies American Girl...for gift certificates JC Penney...for braided rugs (ok not a present this one is for me) LL Bean...for flannel nightgown and slippers Old Navy...for gift certificates Victorias Secret...for PINK flannel pj's, slippers, travel blanket set and a cool gold tote. I think I may be back on this week looking for more free shipping deals before Christmas and for sure I will be using this site in the future. I just love saving money! Thanks for sharing this site with us Joy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joy's link is broken? I mean the blog in the first paragraph.

Thanks for sharing! Looks cool!

Joy Harkins said...

Thanks for passing along the info! Glad you found it useful!

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Hi, just loved visiting your pretty blog! Blessings, Kathleen

Anonymous said...

I love saving money. Got free shipping from Old Navy. Thank for sharing the great website.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails