Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Morning Journal

For today: December 15, 2008 Outside my window: Ice and cold!!!! 15 degree. More ice coming later tonight. I am thinking: About how to explain decimals to my daughter. I am thankful for: The nice couple who let me have the parking spot at Walmart yesterday. From my kitchen: I'm thinking pasta and garlic bread. I am wearing: A long sleeve t-shirt and plaid flannel pants. I'm on vacation and it's cold outside! I am going: Absolutly no where today! I am reading: Ladies Who Launch by: Victoria Colligan & Beth Schoenfeldt I am learning: On Saturday Cindy at Skip To My Lou posted how to make the cutest little paper candy canes. I made a bunch for the little Christmas trees in the kitchen. I am hoping: That everyone stays warm and safe. I am hearing: The dishwasher run through it's cycle. Around the house: Need to finish up the Christmas decorations. Just my nutcrackers left to put out. One of my favorite things: A fleece throw to snuggle under when it's this cold outside. A few plans for the rest of the week: Work on Christmas cards and get them in the mail, on Thursday drive down and pick-up Amanda from college for Christmas break, on the way back we hope to do some shopping. A picture thought:

3 comments:

Rue said...

I need to finish my decorating too, but with all the hoopla that's been going on, I just haven't had time.

Have a great day Peggy!!
rue

Unknown said...

Hi, I found you via Feeling Stitchy...so many inspiring blogs, I'm glad I stopped by yours :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Peggy =) I clicked over from Feeling Stitchy. The paper candy canes are very cute; thanks for including the link to the tutorial for them. Your grandkids are adorable! I look forward to seeing more of your papercutting crafts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails