Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bad Blogger...

I've been a bad, bad blogger. It has been a hectic couple of weeks. I had a business trip right after my birthday. I was able to do alittle antique shopping but not much. Had alot of work to do and the weather was bad so I didn't venture out too much. I wasn't home more than a couple of days when the flu hit and it hit bad. I was the only one in the house who got it! What's that about? I finally felt better the end of last week so I was able to have my two granddaughters over the weekend. That was fun. I hadn't seen them for almost a month! Then I woke up this morning with either a cold in my eye or pink eye. I'll find out for sure in the morning when I see the doctor. It wasn't all bad. I got to work on the t-shirt quilt that I need to get done. And I was able to list some linens on Etsy! Yeh!! Finally. I have been wanting to do this for months now but finally had the time to do it. It's alot of work to get the items ready, to take the pictures and to write the descriptions. But I did get a few things on there. I'll keep adding as I get the time. It's not easy when you have a big girl job but I'll make it work. So if you get a chance to take a look at what I've listed. Here is the link: http://thevintagebuttonjar.etsy.com Peggy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a rough couple of weeks. Hope you get something to help your eyes and feel better soon.

Barb said...

Well, Peggy girl, I have been wondering where you were.

Hope you feel better really soon.

Sending prayers, Barb

Unknown said...

Hopefully soon you will be your old happy self! I tried your link to etsy but it did not work. Have a great week, Esther

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails