Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Charming Color Swap

I'm really late posting the pictures from this swap. It was called the "A Charming Color Swap" and it was hosted by Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping!. My partner was Amy from Paper Trails Leaver. Amy sent me lots of great stuff but as a bonus she has put the instructions on making two of the items on her site. Click here to go directly to the instructions. The first item with instructions is the tag below: And the second item with instructions was this cute little bird house. (I think this is my favorite.)
Below is a picture of all of the stuff that I received.
Besides the tag and the bird house Amy included a couple of vintage cards, a huge flower pin, a red kitchen towel. a tiny frame, lots of stuff to scrapbook with and to stitch.
Thanks Amy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails