Sunday, October 25, 2009

Amazing!



I have been papercutting for 15 years and I think I'm pretty good at it. 

But when I see work like the piece below I have to bow at this artists feet. 

I found it while browsing on Etsy and had to do a double take.

The artist doesn't give her name but the Etsy shop where you can find this and many more papercuttings is: papercutdiecut

ENJOY




Can you believe this isn't a real feather?



I am in awe.



It even moves like a feather!



Look at the detail!


Makes me want to write an old fashioned letter. 

Wouldn't this look great over a desk.

BRAVO

Peggy

8 comments:

Terri and Bob said...

That is unreal!!

onlymehere said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hadn't heard of papercutting until I clicked on your blog to thank you for stopping by. What a fascinating hobby! I'll definitely be back to look around some more :) Cindy

Michelle Palmer said...

That is amazing!
Thank you for sharing your find...
Hope you have a fantastic week! :)

Marcia said...

I've been intrigued with papercutting since I read about it in a Mary Engelbreit magazine a few years back. This is amazing.
Blessings,
Marcia

Marcia said...

I've been intrigued by papercutting since I read about it in an issue of Mary Engelbreit's magazine a few years ago. This is amazing.
Blessings,
Marcia

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Peggy,
Wow, that looks so real!! It's really hard to believe that it's made out of paper, amazing!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. I've searched around in my collections and oddly enough I don't seem to have much in the way of moons, except for lunar eclipses and things of that nature (more scientific). If you send me an email though, I may have a solution for you. (There is an email button on my blog, towards the bottom of the page).

Manuela@Pleasures of Homemaking said...

I'm in awe also! You would never know. It moves like a real feather! This person has an amazing talent!

Manuela

The Pink Rose Cottage said...

Wow! That is amazing! Such patience to do that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails