Monday, December 13, 2010

Louie and Otis

Sounds like the names of a couple of serial killers doesn't it?

No just my next door neighbors dogs.  They have adopted us and now expect a treat every time they see us. I not only have to come up with a treat when we go outside but now they beg for one everytime I pull up in the car...I now have a large bag of treats in my car.

This is Louie...he sits and looks innocent until he gets his treat. 


This is Otis he isn't so innocent he usually jumps and yelps until he gets his ..he refuses to sit for his treat but won't shut up until he gets it. 


We've created a couple of monsters here...what was I thinking when I promised them that first treat!



1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Awww... what good neighbors you are. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails