Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday Simple Womas Journal

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* FOR TODAY December 1, 2008... Outside My Window... actually my daughters kitchen window. light snow; just enough to cover the ground and so pretty. I am thinking... about how much work I need to get done today. I am thankful for... babies morning naps. From the kitchen... not sure what I will make the kids tonight. I guess I will make some soup to keep us all warm. I am wearing... don't laugh but I'm still in my pj's...red plaid flannel pants and a grey t-shirt. I am creating... I think I will cut out some paper snow flakes with the kids when Hailey gets home from school at noon and we will tape them to the windows. Jayda says mommy won't let her use scissors so grandma will let her use them today. I am going... only place today is to pick Hailey up from school and then back here. I am reading... lots of bedtime stories this week. I am hoping... that I'm not too crabby with the kids this week. I am hearing... Dora on the tv. Around the house... I am going to catch up some laundry for Rachel since I'm at her house today. One of my favorite things... the deer outside the window this morning in the snow. A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: keeping up with the grandkids; getting some work done. Here is picture thought I am sharing... ~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2 comments:

Rue said...

Hi Peggy :)

I can't get over how busy you are! I hope you get some much needed rest soon :)

I'm so glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. It's wonderful to be surrounded by family during the holidays.

Oh and thank you for leaving such a sweet comment :)
rue

Anonymous said...

Wow...you are soooo busy. Hope your family will let you take some time for yourself. It's hard to believe it's Dec. 2 and so much to be done...so much to do...so little time. I never dreamed how busy I would stay when my children grew up and left home. It's amazing. Have a super great week. ~ Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails