Saturday, September 26, 2009

Summer 2009

I know it's been forever since I've posted but the past four months have been very crazy. Some of it was good and some not so good but I'll share some of the good with you now. The kids had a baby sister! Her name is Isabel Nicole. Isn't she beautiful! We also took a family vacation to Florida. Not just my family but we met my mom, my 2 sisters and four of my seven brothers down there. Here is Jorge playing on the beach. Here are the girls playing on the beach. Sunrise in Dayton Beach.
St Augustine Lighthouse.
Flagler Beach.
We got lost in a swamp somewhere in Florida.
Looks like somewhere Big Foot would live doesn't it?
The kids got to meet Superman on the way down.
Well that's just a little of what went on over the summer.
I'll share more soon.
Peggy

1 comment:

Catherine Holman said...

Sounds like a great vacation! Thanks for visiting my son's blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails