Monday, September 28, 2009

This Place Matters!

I just voted for the Bradley-Boggs House in the "This Place Matters" photo contest sponsered by the National Trust For Historic Preservation.

Is there a place that "matters" to you?

Download a "This Place Matters" sign, take a picture and then upload it to the National Trust For Historic Preservation site.

The deadline for the contest is over but you can still send in pictures.

Let the world know what "matters" to you!

Vote for your favorite photo at http://www.blogger.com/www.preservationnation.org/thisplacematters!”!”

2 comments:

blushing rose said...

I've missed hearing from you, so doing catch up on my end. What a darling wee one ... & such a lovely name. I'll check out these links, also.

Hope all is well with you on your end.
Have a lovely autumn week. TTFN ~Marydon

sue said...

My newspaper did a nice piece on the "This Place Matters" campaign! And, my sister used to work at the National Trust! Coinkydink or what?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails